It’s time for us to serve you.
Embrace Home Loans is honored to support the men and women who serve or have served our country. We offer a host of VA loans and home financing options for military personnel and their families. VA loans are issued through approved lenders like Embrace and are guaranteed by the Federal Government through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). VA home loans allow you to buy or refinance a home with no down payment.
To be eligible for a VA loan, you have to be currently or formerly on active duty (181 days during peace time or 90 days during war time), a National Guard or Reserve member for at least six years, or the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
You’ll need a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA. At Embrace, our loan officers are experienced with the VA loan process, and they can obtain an electronic copy of your COE using a copy of your discharge papers, or DD214.
There is a one-time funding fee on VA purchase loans. This ensures that the program can continue for future generations, and this fee goes directly to the VA. The funding fee varies depending on the amount you put down, if any, and the type of veteran you are. The fee does not apply for veterans with service-related disabilities.
Getting a mortgage with us will put you at ease. You’ll work with the same knowledgeable loan officer from start to finish. Our loan officers are all experts in their field with many years of experience, and they can help you close your loan in weeks rather than months.
Embrace Home Loans is not a government agency.
- Tap into your home’s equity to get extra money
- Use the cash for anything you choose, including home improvements or paying off high-interest debt
- Available for Conventional, FHA, or VA-backed loans
Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loans (IRRRL)
- Lower interest rates
- No appraisal and no income or asset documentation required
- Refinance from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate
- Merge a Conventional loan with a VA-backed loan
- Must already have a VA mortgage, and new rate must be lower than your original
No down payment
When you purchase a home with a VA loan, you get some tactical advantages — including no down payment requirement! If you already have money set aside, you can put it towards points or closing costs.
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Competitive rates
- Finance your funding fee. Your funding fee can be conveniently rolled into the overall loan amount. Check out the reduced funding fee rates.