Embrace Home Loans recognizes that excellence in the performance of the company requires excellence in the performance of its people. Embrace offers competitive pay and benefits programs designed to attract and retain people who share this commitment to excellence.
Embrace provides a comprehensive package of benefit choices that meet its employees’ financial security needs at an affordable cost for both the employee and the company. The benefit programs are designed to promote and maintain good health, to provide for retirement, to help meet the cost of illness and accident, and to help provide financial security for our employees and their dependents and/or beneficiaries.
- Medical Insurance with Rx (United Healthcare)
- Dental (Delta Dental)
- Vision Coverage (Davis Vision)
- Company-paid Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Automatic Enrollment, first of the quarter, following your six month anniversary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Concierge/Referral Service
- Matching Gifts & Volunteer Paid Time Off Programs
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays (Eligible Permanent Full Time Employees)
*Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits commence on the first of the month following the date of hire.
The same qualities that make working with Embrace Home Loans so great also make us great to work for. In fact, Embrace has been ranked among the "Best Places to Work in Rhode Island"* for eight years running.
In 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005 & 2004, Embrace was ranked among the "50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America" (by The Great Place to Work Institute). With over 30 years in the business, and 600 employees nationwide, our network is thriving and looking to expand even further. So if you're interested in bringing your years of experience or your fervor to kick off your career to a company that not only values its employees but invests in their futures, contact Embrace today.
*By the Rhode Island Society of Human Resource Management, and the Great Place to Work Group; the award is underwritten by the Providence Business News, which has also bestowed Embrace with a "Business Excellence Award" for community involvement in 2006.
Embrace Home Loans Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer