Our new rate lock can stand up to almost anything.
The rate lock you choose when building a new home can be consequential. What if interest rates rise before the home is finished, and your monthly payments become out of reach? Or rates drop — and you’d like to take advantage of the lower rate?
To keep your new home safe and secure, we reinforced our rate lock policy. With our new Extended Rate Lock, your rate is protected for up to 360 days — that’s almost an entire year!
And our rate lock isn’t just more durable — it’s more flexible, too. If rates drop before your home is finished, we offer a one-time float down option within 30 days of closing. Along with that, our prices are among the most competitive in the industry.
Now, securing your new home is easy. All you have to do is pick the lock that’s built to last.
Our Extended Rate Lock highlights:
- Lock terms available for 180, 270, and 360 days
- A one-time float down option within 30 days of closing
- Must have a contract to lock your rate
- Available for Conventional, FHA, and VA loans only
- Maximum loan amounts determined by conforming county limits, not to exceed $970,800