You’ve worked hard to establish yourself, but you’re not a conventional borrower, and that’s been holding other lenders back from approving your home loan. Maybe your income doesn’t quite fit the traditional nine-to-five paycheck. We won’t hold that against you. After all, home loans aren’t one-size-fits-all.
Beyond is our program that offers financing solutions for borrowers who don’t easily fit into the guidelines for conventional mortgages. They call it unconventional. We like unconventional.
• Own a business or are self-employed.
• Report a low adjusted gross income on tax returns.
• Have FICO scores lower than 700.
• Have some history of bankruptcy.
• Have a prior foreclosure, modification, short sale, or deed in lieu on your credit.
• Loans valued up to $2 million.
• No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), higher Loan to Value (LTV) loans.
• Designed for self-employed borrowers who show business cash flow on bank statements for qualifying income instead of what is reported on tax returns.
• On average, loans close in 21 days or less.
• Eligible properties include non-warrantable condos with higher concentration of commercial units.